Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Birth Of The CoolThis band was among my favorites in the very first time we saw it. I had been luckily enough to become Rachel Nelson-Smiths roomie for that Artwork Stays course using NanC Meinhardt. She'd all her examples for Bead Licks with her. Thus, prior to the book was printed I acquired to determine them. Happy us!

This isn't a task for that weak of heart. It's extremely labor-intensive. It took me 15 hours to complete the decoration alone. I believe it had been really worth the full time and work required. Cheers, Rachel to get a fantastic style.It seems fantastic, Nancy! (stick)Cheers! StickIt looks wonderful, I'm so glad you done! Hugs!It was one I'd complete. I'm actually pleased with it. Thanks to get a wonderful style.I really like this.wow:a)Glad you prefer it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment